* Bookings and subsequent contracts shall be deemed to have been concluded in Arusha, Tanzania and shall be interpreted according to the laws of the United Republic of Tanzania.
* The Company reserves the right to decline any booking without outlining the reasons for it.
Reservations.Shall be confirmed in writing FAX /E-Mail.
DEPOSIT & PAYMENTS.
* A deposit of (30% Camping) (50% Lodge) of the total tour cost is required on confirmation of reservation. The remaining balance must be paid not later than eight (8) weeks prior to the safari commencing. Reservations made and confirmed less than six (6) weeks to departure of the safari are only considered as confirmed if the total cost of the safari is paid on reservation.
* All bank charges are to be settled by the client or agent respectively. This includes transaction fees charged by our bank. The amount shown on the invoice, is the amount that needs to reflect in our account and should bank charges have been deducted, we would have to invoice you subsequently.
* Cancellations of a reservation must be received in writing to the office that confirmed the reservation and shall only be effective from the date of receipt of the cancellation by the booking office. Cancellations are liable to the following charges calculated from the date of receipt of the notification and based on the total cost of the tour. Eight to six weeks prior to departure loss of deposit. Six to three weeks prior to departure 50% of total cost. Three to one weeks prior to departure, 75% of total cost. Less than one (1) week prior to departure of tour 100% of total cost.
* No refunds are given for
- Lost travel time or substitution of advertised facilities/accommodation
- tineraries amended after departure.
- Circumstances arising beyond the company control necessitating alternative arrangements to be made to ensure the safety and or further participation of and enjoyment of your program.
- Not appearing for any accommodation, sight- seeing, game drive, booked activities, without notifying the company in writing two (2) working days in advance.
- Cutting short the booked itinerary for whatever reason.
- There will be no refunds for unused services.
* Rates are quoted in U.S Dollars. All prices are based on tariffs applicable at the time of printing and are subject to change without notice.
Increases in park fee’s entrance fee’s guide fee’s Government levies are subject to increase’s often without due warning and are subject to change without notice.
* The Company reserves the right to use any photographs and videos taken during tours for marketing or any other advertising material. The client hereby gives consent to use such photographs and authorizes the Company to retain copyright for these photographs and such material.
COLLECTIONS / TRANSFERS.
* All tours start and end with collection from and return to any centrally located hotel in the main cities / town. If an out of town hotel or airport or a boarder transfer is required, a supplement will be charged. Unless otherwise specified in the tour itinerary.
* Based in lodges, hotels, and tented safari camps, or mobile camps depending on the type of tour booked in shared occupancy of twin bedded rooms / tents/ where applicable/ attached bath / shower.
A supplement will be charged for single room/tent requests.
* Full board, three meals per day, breakfast, lunch/packed lunch and dinner whilst on safari. In the main towns and cities, the meal plan is included in the tour itinerary.
* At any time, all baggage and personal effects are at the client’s responsibility and the Company does not accept any liability for any loss or damage of any personal effects, howsoever arising.
* Clients are entitled to one bag of not more than 15 kg (backpack or soft bag – no hardtop suitcase) and a daypack. The Company reserves the right to refuse excess baggage. Please notice that on our trekking tours and on some “bush” flights other baggage regulations may apply.
Tour cost does not include. All costs of a personal nature i.e.; laundry, beverages, portage, tips, transfers on arrival and departure, airport taxes, visa fees, domestic air fares, public transportation, and driver/guide gratuities, air transportation to game reserves, or national parks, entrance fees to museums, unless otherwise specified.
CANCELLATION BY THE COMPANY.
In the unfortunate event that the company has to cancel the reservation it has made it will offer alternative services of a similar standard or return all monies paid.
Whilst the company provides all the services, to the best of its ability for your comfort and safety, it should be understood that all safaris are undertaken at the risk of the client.
INFORMATION IN THE BROCHURE.
* All information given in the tariff and brochure and web sites is to the company knowledge, correct at the time of going to press but the company reserves the right to change the same. The photographs reproduced and information provided in this brochure/web site, depict typical scenes experienced and details on each destination; but the subject or scene may not necessarily be seen or experienced while visiting the destination.
TERMS and CONDITIONS.
* These terms and conditions govern the relationship between the company and you (the client), to the total exclusion of any other terms and conditions. No alterations to the terms and conditions may be made by any of the company employees, authorized representative or agents unless in writing by the managing director of the company or the company official spokesman. All decisions and matters are subject to the company discretion.
* The client appreciates and acknowledges that the nature of this type of travel requires considerable flexibility and should allow for alternatives. The outline itinerary as given for each tour must therefore be taken as an indication of what each tour/group may accomplish and not as a contractual obligation on the part of the company. It is understood that the route, schedules, itineraries, amenities and mode of transport may be subject to alteration without prior notice due to local circumstances or events, which may include sickness or mechanical breakdown, flight, strikes, cancellations, events emanating from political disputes, entry or boarder difficulties, climate and other unpredictable or unforeseeable circumstances.
ACCEPTANCE OF RISK.
* The client acknowledges that the nature of the tour is expeditionary and adventurous and that such holidays may involve a significant amount of personal risk. Such risks include injury, disease, loss or damage to property, discomfort and inconvenience. In particular the client acknowledges that travelling in vehicles fitted with a roof seat or travelling in any position other than seated in the seats provided inside the vehicle is entirely at the clients own risk.
AUTHORITY ON TOURS.
* At all times the decision of the company tour leader or representative will be final on all matters likely to endanger the safety and the smooth running continuation of the tour. The client must at all times strictly comply with the laws, customs, foreign exchange and drug regulations of all countries visited. Should the client fail to comply with the above, or should the client interfere with the well being of the group then the tour leader or company representative may order the client to leave the tour without recourse to any refund.
* The client must be in possession of a valid travel document and all visas, permits and certificates, required for the whole journey and the client accepts responsibility for obtaining the same. Any information or advice given by the company on visas, vaccinations, climate, clothing, baggage, special equipment, etc. is given in good faith but without responsibility on the part of the company.
* Factors outside the company control (Force Majeure). The company will do its best to minimize the effects of matters outside its control but cannot accept any liability for these matters which include political disputes, boarder closures, refusal of visas, industrial action, delayed flights, unforeseeable climate, etc.
* Clients responsibility for personal travels insurance. The client is willing to accept full responsibility for insurance up to limits that the clients may require. This insurance must cover personal accident, medical expenses, air ambulance, loss of personal effects, repatriation costs, and all other expenses which might arise as a result of loss, damage, injury, delay or inconvenience occurring to the client. It is compulsory that all clients have personal travel insurance. This policy must include the minimum costs of medical and repatriation expenses.
* Clients responsibility for effecting other insurance. The client is strongly advised to take out cancellation and curtailment insurance. The client acknowledges that insurance provision in respect of spouse and any other dependents is an important matter for which the client accepts full responsibility.
* Claims and complaints. If a client has a complaint against the company the client must first inform the tour leader or company representative whilst on tour in order that the tour leader or representative can attempt to rectify the matter. Any further complaint must be put in writing to the company within thirty days after the tour ending.